ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position includes :
- Preparation and execution of aerial survey missions
- All other activities considered necessary by the Company for the execution of the project
The Contractor will fulfil his duties at Aerodata offices and at the Aerodata projects in Belgium and abroad.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE
Knowledge / Experience:
- Pilot education with minimum EASA CPL (A) and MEP IR rating
- CRI/CRE, TRI/TRE, IRI/IRE
- AC90 Twin commander, BE 200 Kingair is a plus
- Possess a minimum of 500 hours of flight experience and 300 hours of pilot-in –command experience on twin engine piston and twin engine turbo (HPA) aircraft in the last 2 years
- Experience in aerial survey is a plus
- Ability to work Prolonged time abroad is a plus
- Strong and fast computer literacy skills: Word, Excel, Windows
- Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred, French and German is a plus
- High degree of discipline and teamwork
- Able to act independently and take decisions without direct supervision
- Ability to understand technical detail
- Flexible attitude
- Problem solver
- Immune to stress
A freelance service agreement will be established – You need to be able to invoice Aerodata.
The Aerial Survey Pilot needs to be available for prolonged hours during days, weekends and holidays when optimum sky conditions for aerial surveys are expected.
A valid ‘Antwerp Airport Authority Badge’ is required.
Valid Medical Class 1