For the Flight Duty department we are looking for Direct Entry First Officers B737. Expected start date will be the first quarter of 2017.
If you support the First Officer Captain in managing the operation as part of the entire production process within TUIfly. You are responsible for monitoring the safe, efficient and passenger-friendly operation in cooperation with the captain. This operation takes place in accordance with established standards relevant (operational) documentation and legislation and within a TUIfly desired safety culture. You provide feedback to improve the quality of the operation.
As First Officer helps, led by Captain, to actively create conditions for good team collaboration. The partnership is not limited to the crew, but also relates to parties supporting the flight preparation, both inside and outside TUIfly. Also realize, led by the Captain and in cooperation with the other crew members, the formation of the desired service levels by TUIfly and etiquette with passengers.
Operating times depend on to carry out flights. These may fall within 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in accordance with legal frameworks and internal rules.
- You have at least HBO level;
- You are in possession of a valid type rating B737;
- You need at least 500 hours of flight time in a charter and / or scheduled surgery on a Jet Aircraft heavier than 20.000kg;
- Pilot’s license (s) need (s) issued / approved in accordance with EASA;
- You have thorough knowledge of all the procedures that apply in a safe and efficient operation;
- You have a good knowledge of safety management;
- You have broad technical knowledge and general background;
- You have good knowledge of procedures and activities of all crew members;
- You have good knowledge of aircraft systems and procedures associated with the operation;
- You have a good knowledge of human factors in relation to aviation safety;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English verbal and written;
- You are responsible, problem solving and independent.
With over 2,500 employees in the Netherlands TUI Netherlands is the largest travel company in the Netherlands and is part of one of the largest travel companies in the world, TUI Group. Holidays for everyone We offer vacations for every traveler through our travel brands TUI, Scratch, Wedding Unlimited, Extravacanza, Holland International Travel and Good Idea. Under TUI Netherlands includes not only the above travel brands, but also its own stores and TUI’s own airline TUIfly. Finally Tec4Jets is responsible for line maintenance of the TUI fleet.TUIfly is an activity of TUI Airlines Netherlands. A Dutch airline with modern aircraft of type B737, B767 and the ultramodern Boeing 787 Dreamliner flies to many sun and distant destinations.
At TUIfly employs over 800 employees. Approximately 160 employees work at the headquarters at Schiphol-Rijk, approximately 50 employees work at their own maintenance Tec4Jets, the rest of our staff is employed on board in the cabin or the cockpit.
Speaking job you and you fulfill the above requirements, please reply as soon as possible.