First Officer A330/340
Job Description include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for Safety and Security of the aircraft and passengers and Cargo on board, as far as his duties are concerned; and in the absence of the commander for any reason.
- Maintain familiarity with Etihad’s Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfil his function both professionally and safely
- Assist the commander as requested, concerning any administrative duties in relation to the flight
- Support the Commander in the maintenance of a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance
- Carrying out such duties concerning the flight in accordance with Etihad’s operating policies and procedures, as are allocated to him by the Commander
- Confirming the safe navigation of the aircraft, maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical position of the aircraft ensuring safe terrain and weather clearance
- Conducting the flight in compliance with the current flight plan, SOPs and the Commander’s instructions when the Commander is not at the controls, and to subsequently notify the Commander of any change to the current flight plan, ATC or geographical position upon his return
- Providing such advice, information and assistance without hesitation if required, to the Commander as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
- Maintaining a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance as a representative of Etihad Airways at all times.
- In the event of Commander Incapacitation, the highest ranking Co-Pilot assigned to the flight shall assume command.
- A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time.
- A minimum of 1500 hours on multi crew, glass cockpit or high performance military jet
- 500 hours should be on one of the A330/340 Family.
- ICAO current and unrestricted ATPL. We do not accept Frozen ATPL unless held by a UAE citizen.
- Unrestricted, current Class 1 medical.
- Maximum age limit is 50 years old.
- English Language Fluency ( written and verbal ) Level 4 or above
- In case of hours accumulated on flights with inflight relief, 75% of the total hours shall be counted towards the required minimums.
Salary and Benefits:
Starting salary of AED 26,000 or US$ 7,075 per month for First Officer and an annual salary increment of 2%.
Flight duty allowance of AED 40 per flying hour.
Meal allowance during layovers as per the following rates:
|Middle East/ GCC/ Sub Continent
||AED 12 per hour
|Asia/ Far East
||AED 15 per hour
||AED 18 per hour
||AED 23 per hour
Housing allowance up to AED 160000 per year or company provided housing depending on availability.
Education allowance of AED 36000 for primary and AED 50400 for secondary up to 4 children.
Income protection scheme.
42 Days annual leave.
Staff travel benefits.
End of service benefits.
Accidental and life insurance benefits.
Please note that the above is subject to change without prior notice.
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2014 carried 14.8 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to or has announced plans to serve 111 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of 117 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, and more than 200 aircraft on firm order, including 71 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777-X, 62 Airbus A350s and 10 Airbus A380s, which we have already started receiving.
Etihad Airways holds equity investments in airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Aer Lingus, Alitalia, Jet Airways, Virgin Australia, and Swiss-based Darwin Airline, trading as Etihad Regional. Etihad Airways, along with airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Etihad Regional, Jet Airways and NIKI, also participate in Etihad Airways Partners, a new brand that brings together like-minded airlines to offer customers more choice through improved networks and schedules and enhanced frequent flyer benefits. For more information, please visit: www.etihad.com