Transition Training – a 6-week programme for global applicants with an ICAO ATPL, with a minimum of 1500 hours total time, including 500 hours multi-engine time with a MTOW greater than 2000kg.
Preference will be given to pilots with more than 500 hours experience on certified multi crew pressurised, turbine powered transport aircraft greater than 5700KG.
ATPL licences must have been issued with no exemption or conversion. Copies of ATPL results will need to be provided.
Advanced Entry – a 31-week programme for global applicants who possess an ICAO CPL and have in excess of 250 hours flight time in specified categories.
Cadet Pilot Programme – a 55-week programme for permanent HKID applicants with low experience and no ICAO CPL.
Transition Training, Advanced Entry and Cadet Pilots are trained at Flight Training Adelaide (FTA) in Adelaide, South Australia. Training consists of technical ground school, HK ATPL subjects and flight training. All programmes introduce and/or consolidate jet aircraft operation, multi-crew operations and standard operating procedures.
To be considered for a flying career with us you must:
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
- Qualify for a Class I Medical
- Meet flight deck reach requirements (subject to a functional reach test)
- Have completed secondary school and have good passes in mathematics and science, or have a degree or diploma, or have passes in all ATPL subjects
- Share our passion for aviation
- Be able to travel the world without restriction